Small Business Workshop
« Return to list of events
Date & time
On 31-Oct-2017 from 10:00 to 12:00
7 Park Road, Crib Point. 3919, VIC. Check the map below
The ATO are putting on FREE workshops designed to help those who are new to business or thinking of starting a new business.
Workshop 1 includes:
- Tax Essentials and will focus on Business Structures,
- Registering your business(GST, PAYGW etc),
- Income & Deductions,
- Brief overview of reporting and record keeping,
- Online services and more.
Workshop 2, Record Keeping, will include:
- How money flows through a business,
- Keeping good records,
- Record keeping tips & traps and
- Completion of a case study.
To give your business the best possible start, book into these 2 workshops NOW.
Go to https://lets-talk.ato.gov.au/sbworkshopsvic and click on the Crib Point workshop you want and that will take you to the booking in site.
This is a great opportunity and it’s FREE!